Kensington has embraced all the technical advances of the past 20 years while staying true to our guiding principle of serving you, our client. From our experience, we are confident that the very best way we can help you find the right franchise is by spending the time to learn about your specific goals and objectives. Technology is great, but nothing replaces caring professionals dedicated to helping you find the perfect business that best matches your unique skills. Kensington is an affiliate of FranNet, which provides a free no obligation service to help you properly research and evaluate various franchise opportunities. We are your personal franchise coach who will guide you through the entire franchise search process. Our role is to give you the tools you need in order for you to make an informed decision. That is why for the past 20 years SBA, SBDC, as well as numerous department of labor agencies have consistently sought out Kensington to conduct educational seminars that empowers individuals with the right knowledge to properly buy a franchise.
OUR 5-Step PROVEN PROCESS HAS 20 years of PROVEN RESULTS.
...Our no cost proven process is priceless
Your Personal Franchise Assessment
Our process begins with your Personal Franchise Assessment (PFA). The PFA is an online questionnaire which will provide key insights to help find the right franchise specifically for you. In many cases, your PFA can serve as a franchise application to the brands we introduce you to.
Meeting with a Franchise Consultant
Once your PFA is completed you will have a 1-2 hour one-on-one meeting to build your business model. During this meeting we will discuss and evaluate the key factors in owning a franchise that are important to you. Based on your lifestyle goals, earning objectives, skill set and more, we make recommendations and introductions to specific franchise brands that together we feel will accomplish your goals and objectives. We spend significant time educating you about the franchise industry as a whole, and on how to properly research all of your options.
After your meeting with our franchise consultant, you will be knowledgeable on how to properly research different franchise brands. As you begin to research the options, we will remain in close contact to help guide and insure you are in the position to make proper informed decisions. We will never put any pressure on you, and we are happy to introduce you to other opportunities, including the business and franchise re-sales, which Kensington also represents.
Validate Your Research
Once you have narrowed down your search and are comfortable with a franchise, the final step necessary is a Discovery Day. This is when you as a franchise candidate schedule a time to meet in person with the franchise company. During this time you will spend a day with your future potential business partners. and will be able to fully embrace and understand the culture of the franchise you are considering joining.
Joining the Brand
This is an exciting day for all parties involved. If after all of your research you are confident that the company is a good fit for you, you will sign a franchise agreement and officially become the newest franchisee of a brand which will give you the ability to accomplish your unique goals and objectives.
Why are our candidates that follow our 5-step process so successful?
- We provide hours of no cost business and franchise consulting
- Our education provides our candidates with the proper knowledge to empower them
- Encouragement to explore all options
- We work with GREAT franchise companies
- All franchise companies have consistently completed FranNet’s yearly rigorous screening process
- Our understanding of the importance of family involvement
- Our network of expert professional, including franchise lenders, accountants and attorneys
- We truly believe that no is okay
Owning a Franchise Allows You To...
- Be your own boss
- Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself
- Follow a proven system to achieve predictable results
- Avoid reinventing the wheel
- Escape Corporate America
- Build a valuable, sellable asset
- Control your own future
- Be more than just an employee
- Follow your dream, instead of someone else's
- Have more freedom, control and security
Four Franchising Facts:
- FRANCHISING IS HUGE, generating over $1 Trillion of sales annually
Franchises are about 12% of all service and retail businesses in the U.S., BUT are responsible for 50% of all retail and service sales!
- Franchising is MORE affordable than you think
About 85% cost less than $250,000, and over 50% cost $100,000 or less
- In franchising there is ZERO correlation between the dollars that you invest and the dollars that you can earn
Many times a lower cost franchise can have a much greater ROI than more expensive franchises
- Franchise is an excellent vehicle for creating family WEALTH
5 out of 6 Millionaires in the U.S. made their money by owning a small business